United Labor Credit Union (ULCU) is a full-service financial institution that has been serving the St. Louis metropolitan area for over 50 years. ULCU was founded in 1966 by a group of local unions that saw the need for a financial institution that would serve the needs of working families. Today, ULCU is still owned and operated by its member-owners, and is committed to providing affordable banki...
When it comes to choosing a bank or credit union, there are a lot of factors to consider. But if you’re looking for an institution that puts its members first, offers great rates, and has a commitment to the communities it serves, Mountain River Credit Union is definitely worth your consideration. Here are five reasons why you should consider banking with MRCU.
1. Member-owned and operated: MRCU is a credit union, which means it’s a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by its members. That means that any profits generated are reinvested back into the credit union to benefit its members, rather than going to shareholders.
2. Great rates: MRCU offers some of the most competitive rates around on both loans and deposits.
3. Personalized service: Because MRCU is a smaller institution, its employees are able to get to know their members on a personal level and offer the best possible service.
4. Community focused: MRCU is committed to giving back to the communities it serves. It offers financial education programs, sponsors local events, and supports many community initiatives through its charitable foundation.
5. Technology savvy: MRCU offers online and mobile banking options so you can bank on your schedule. It also has ATMs located throughout the state for your convenience.
If you’re considering switching banks or opening your first account, Mountain River Credit Union should definitely be on your list. With its commitment to its members and dedication to the communities it serves, MRCU is a great option for anyone looking for a new financial institution. Visit mrcuonline.org today to learn more about what MRCU can offer you!